Purchasing in our webshop
Purchasing BCB Batteries, Chargers, Mounting Plates and other products is simple and easy. Just select your products by browsing our categories, select the quantity and add items to your cart. When you have finished, proceed to checkout.
Webshop Registration (optional)
At the first step of the checkout, registered users will be presented with the login form to easily reach their saved shipping and billing address. Unregistered users will be presented here with a simple form to submit their shipping and billing data, and with the option to register. Although registration is optional we suggest you to register, so it would be faster to place your purchase order next time. And there are other benefits to registration: you can access your order history and you will be eligible to special discounts which might be offered to registered users only. Please note that the registration process is finished only when you click the validation link provided in the confirmation email we send you upon registration.
At checkout you will be able to confirm or edit your shipping address and choose from the available shipping options. Currently we use UPS to handle shipping.
- We ship to the following addresses:
- any residential address,
- your business address,
- APO addresses,
- US territories and possessions.
Please note that we only ship to the US and Canada from our webshop. Customers from other countries should contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We use PayPal for processing payments. With PayPal you can pay using your credit card even if you do not have a PayPal account. The following credit cards are accepted by PayPal: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal Plus. You can also use your PayPal account to pay for the products purchased.
After you click the “Proceed to Paypal” button on the checkout page, you will be redirected to PayPal’s secure website to complete the transaction. Please note that your credit card data is not exposed to us with this payment method.
After completing the payment an automated email will be sent to you to inform you that your order is processed. It’s PayPal’s policy to review transactions. This review might take up to 24 hours. Your shipment will be released after we receive the positive result of this review. Report of all changes in your order status will be sent to the email address you provided during checkout.
Cancellation of your order
Your order might be cancelled free of charge before we inform you that your package is released for shipping. This way your payment will be fully refunded. Please allow 15 days for the refund to complete.
Although we strongly believe that you will be fully satisfied with our products, if you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you have the right to return it to us within 30 days of receipt of the item(s). Returned goods are either exchanged or refunded, upon your decision. Refunds do not include the original shipping cost.
The following rules apply to all returns. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25% if the following conditions are not fully met.
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original box and must include all original packing materials, accessories and manuals.
- Damaged goods can only be returned if those have arrived to the customer already damaged. Written claims of the damage must be provided to us in 24 hours after receipt of the goods.
- You will need to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number prior to returning item(s) to us. Please request an RMA number via our office email address: email@example.com
- Place the original package into a shipping carton. Do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original package
- Include the original invoice.
- Write your RMA number clearly on the outer carton.
- Send the package to our office address (as seen on the invoice or on our contact page)
- Use insured shipping service with a tracking number. Cost of the return shipping is on the customer. Please note that we do not take responsibility for lost or damaged return packages.
- Obtained RMA numbers are valid for 15 days.
Refunds on returned items will be issued through PayPal to the account the payment was originating from at the time of purchase. Please allow 15 days for the refund to complete.
We offer 1 (one) year limited warranty to our products from the date of purchase.
Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer’s equivalent model. You have to obtain an RMA number prior to sending defected items back to us. Please refer to our Return Policy on obtaining and validity of your RMA number. An unauthorized return, i.e. one for which an RMA number has not been issued, will be returned to you at your expense.
Broadcast Camera Batteries, Inc. will have no liability for any product returned if it is determined that the defect is attributable to misuse, improper installation, alteration (including removing or obliterating labels and opening or removing external covers), accident or mishandling while in the possession of someone other than Broadcast Camera Batteries, Inc.
Broadcast Camera Batteries, Inc. is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.