We Keep Support Simple
At BCB our philosophy is to keep things simple, especially when unexpected issues arise. Whether something breaks, isn’t working as expected or you just have a question, we are here to help!
Call us directly at (408) 250-1640 or email email@example.com
BCB imports high quality SANYO cells from Japan to our factories in China where our products are assembled. After thorough quality and impact testing, our products are shipped to our distribution warehouse San Francisco Bay Area (California), where another round of testing occurs. All products are stored in our warehouse in San Francisco, although we can accommodate shipping directly from our factory for those in Asia.
Our Products are in compliance with the following directives:
- CE (EMC): chargers are in compliance with the EMC directive 2004/108/EC
- CE (LVD): chargers are in compliance with the LVD directive 2006/95/EC
- CE (EMC): batteries are in compliance with the EMC directive 2004/108/EC
- ROHS: batteries are in compliance with the ROHS directive 2002/95/EC
- ISO-9001: processes are in compliance with the GB/T 19001 – 2008/ISO 9001:2008
All of our batteries are equipped with the following technical features to make sure they last long and serve you well:
- Technical Safety:
- Overcharge protection
- Over-discharge protection
- Over-current protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Impact resistance:
- Our BCB batteries have been tested to handle a fall from up to 4 ft high
- Balanced weight:
- We have worked hard to ensure the design of our products allow for the weight of the battery to be balanced. This ensures you don’t have to take any additional actions when attaching them to your camera.