We’ve all been there: in the middle of a very important shoot. Our job is to record the happenings and we really have to bring our best to it. But sometimes things don’t go as expected. Here’s 15 cameramen who had a very hard time doing their job.
1. Pro tip: choose your spot wisely when filming race cars, sport events…
2. …or even bikes!
3. Speaking of filming sports events… capturing football can be dangerous
4. And the same goes for basketball
5. Segways are your friend but they can easily lead to catastrophe
6. It can be awkward when you cross (seg)ways with Usain Bolt
7. Or you’re just trying to keep up with any runner
8. The main thing is: don’t be in the way of the events…
9. You always want to make sure you have your equipment properly assembled
10. And both you and your equipment need to be ready for the big moments
11. Remember: you’re the one who cannot fall
12. And you’re responsible for picking the right angle
13. Sometimes things play out in the worst possible scenario: when the ball could have gone anywhere else
14. Or the Coke – Mentos rocket could have hit anyone but you
15. But remember: you love your job and it’s all about having fun!
So to sum it up: it’s definitely challenging to be a cameraman. Contact us to find out how BCB can help you make things easier!